Jailbreak iPod Touch 1.1.4 32GB – success!

WOW, ZiPhone rocks! So far, 16GB and 32GB versions of the iPod touch were immune against Jailbreaks, but the master has done it again. It works exactly as shown in the video:

Go get the software and see for yourself. I have already installed some nice apps with the included installer.app, but I could need a hand on how to install Stumbler – it doesn’t work via installer.app. Is there an alternative method to get the app onto the iPod Touch?

Now I’m REALLY happy I got the 32 Gig version – next stop wikipedia!

38 thoughts on “Jailbreak iPod Touch 1.1.4 32GB – success!

1. Pingback: Jailbreak.com
  2. Pingback: iPod Touch News
  3. Pingback: jailbreak.com
  4. I have a 16g touch getting ready to get a 32g. what is jailbreak? What is the advantages of this? I have a daily serch via google on touch and now it is evident alot of people are talking about this. Thanks for all your help and info. James

5. I have a 16g touch getting ready to get a 32g. what is jailbreak? What is the advantages of this? I have a daily serch via google on touch and now it is evident alot of people are talking about this. Thanks for all your help and info. James

6. my ipod touch 16 gb got stuck and it keeps showing a column that says:

7. my ipod touch 16 gb got stuck and it keeps showing a column that says:

8. my ipod touch 16 gb got stuck and it keeps showing a column that says:

what do i do?

9. my ipod touch 16 gb got stuck and it keeps showing a column that says:

what do i do?

10. i can`t start my ipod back op
    (it dos`nt reackt on enything)
    it says

Bsd root: md0 major2 minor1.

what shall i do.

11. i can`t start my ipod back op
    (it dos`nt reackt on enything)
    it says

Bsd root: md0 major2 minor1.

what shall i do.

12. hey i have a question
    well i downloaded my ipod touch and like went to ziphone and downloaded it and then it doesn’t work at all and whenever i plugg it in it doesn’t make me go back to my itunes
    what can i do? can u help me? please….

13. hey i have a question
    what can i do? can u help me? please….

14. Yeah I also got the 32Gb, its crazy the sizes of the drives. There is lots of space for all sorts of apps. Thanks for the heads up about the problem.

15. Yeah I also got the 32Gb, its crazy the sizes of the drives. There is lots of space for all sorts of apps. Thanks for the heads up about the problem.

16. QUESTION… once you’ve jail broken the ipod touch 32gb can you just go and itstall installous or do you have to use the installer.app to do something????

17. QUESTION… once you’ve jail broken the ipod touch 32gb can you just go and itstall installous or do you have to use the installer.app to do something????

18. hey guys from all i read from thins thread or what ever it is more then 50% are complaining about their ipod got dead or things like that

does wort it to risk bricking your ipod? 3g???????? so i need a answer for that:)tks

19. hey guys from all i read from thins thread or what ever it is more then 50% are complaining about their ipod got dead or things like that

20. i wanna buy the ipod touch 32gb but i heard it cant be jailbroken, doesnt have a camera, and built-in mic..is it worth it? or should i buy the 8gb? will it be enough space?..please i need answers…

Comments are closed.