you don’t know about me (that’s easy, but it seems you have to find stuff you’re ashamed of ;) ). Matthew tagged me.
- The one record I have played more often than any other of the 900 CDs I own is An Evening With John Denver. I’ve had it ever since I was 12 years old, on cassette, album and CD.
- Our oldest daughter Mara (5) is named after a Runrig CD title
- My first “computer” was a Texas Instruments TI-57. Matthew and I used to do programming contests for stuff from maths class.
- I did not make an incredible amount of money with stock options during the bubble in 1999 because my employer went bust a few months before the options were due. I have a huge faible for big prosperous companies ever since ;)
- I’m forever stuck in the 80s and damn happy with that.
(Oh, from David Weinberger: “3. I’ve played almost every first person shooter there is. My player name is “Target,” which gives you an idea how good I am.”)