Craig throws me a stick, and I’m too lazy tonight to answer properly (just got back from visiting in-laws and Matthew in Paderborn), so:
– 5 Things
– Four things
That makes 9 – do I get away with that…?
you don’t know about me (that’s easy, but it seems you have to find stuff you’re ashamed of ;) ). Matthew tagged me.
- The one record I have played more often than any other of the 900 CDs I own is An Evening With John Denver. I’ve had it ever since I was 12 years old, on cassette, album and CD.
- Our oldest daughter Mara (5) is named after a Runrig CD title
- My first “computer” was a Texas Instruments TI-57. Matthew and I used to do programming contests for stuff from maths class.
- I did not make an incredible amount of money with stock options during the bubble in 1999 because my employer went bust a few months before the options were due. I have a huge faible for big prosperous companies ever since ;)
- I’m forever stuck in the 80s and damn happy with that.
Ok, who’s next? I’m tagging Christian, Thomas and Holger (two of which need to blog WAY more often anyway…).
(Oh, from David Weinberger: “3. I’ve played almost every first person shooter there is. My player name is “Target,” which gives you an idea how good I am.”)
OK, so after reading Scott tagging Karl I expected that to happen somehow ;)
OK, here goes:
Four jobs I’ve had
- Packer for a supermarket chain (as a teenager
- Bank clerk
- Product manager for mobile payment
- SAP Security Consultant (now)
Four movies I can watch over and over
- The Party
- Dead men don’t wear plaid
Four places Iâ€™ve lived
- Hochstetten-Dhaun (small village I grew up in)
Four TV shows I love(d)
- The West Wing
- Commander in chief
- The Wonder Years
Four places Iâ€™ve vacationed
- Ireland (over and over again)
- New York City
- Lots of places in France
Four of my favorite dishes
- Salmon Curry (w. Guinness on the side, tried that in Roundstone, Ireland)
- Eggs with mustard sauce
- Lentil soup
- Single Malt Whisky (not sure if that counts…)
Four sites I visit daily
Four places I would rather be right now
- At home with my three girls
- Any nice place in the west of Ireland
- Relaxing in a swimming pool
- In bed ;) (had to get up at 5:30 today to catch a train to munich)
Four bloggers Iâ€™m tagging