A new meme? Count me in. Here’s how it goes:
“1. Open up the music player on your computer.
2. Set it to play your entire music collection.
3. Hit the “shuffle” command.
4. Tell us the title of the next ten songs that show up (with their musicians), no matter how embarrassing. That’s right, no skipping that Carpenters tune that will totally destroy your hip credibility. It’s time for total musical honesty. Write it up in your blog or journal and link back to at least a couple of the other sites where you saw this.
5. If you get the same artist twice, you may skip the second (or third, or etc.) occurances. You don’t have to, but since randomness could mean you end up with a list of ten song with five artists, you can if you’d like.”
And here’s the list:
- Chris Rea – Steel River
- George Harrison – All Those Years Ago
- Morrissey – i like you
- Christopher Cross – Sailing
- Chris de Burgh – Fatal Hesitation
- Travis – Sing
- Robbie Williams – She’s The One
- Supertramp – Put on your Old Brown Shoes
- Regina – Baby Love
- Billy Joel – All Shook Up